Payment methods: Cash, Credit or PayPal: ~~ If you are going to put a deposit through PayPal, please just email/call or text me as well with your information on what you are putting a deposit down for which puppy, etc.
- Before litters are born you can reserve a pick by placing a non refundable partial “reserve list” deposit. Picks are given in the order I receive your deposits. All deposits are non refundable but are transferable to any litter within two years of deposit.
- I accept all major credit cards/debit cards, cash, paypal and venmo (Slake236)
- You may put a deposit down, or make a payment on a pup using the PayPal Link above on this page. Or you may call me with your credit/debit card information, and I will process your payment. Please complete a puppy application before placing a deposit.
- Please no Checks for final payment.
- Puppies can be picked up when they are 7-8 weeks old –closer to 8 weeks, but okay a couple days earlier depending on your schedule is okay. The Puppy will need to be paid in full at time of pick up. Your balance must be paid in full by 8 weeks, even if I am keeping the pup a little longer for you.
- If your little angel needs to be delivered please contact for more information. We will deliver personally as well for a additional fee. Typically the puppy nanny (Hired service) is anywhere from $475-675, rate are subject to change.
How does our waiting list work?
We’ve recently decided to do a main waiting list vs waiting list per female. The original reservations will remain as listed below; they are families who reserved in our old process. So to be far to everyone we made no changes to those on our prior list. The families on the new waiting list will be given the option to pick a puppy from the litter with available puppies once they are born. We will reach out to via email or phone listed on your puppy application and you have 72 hours to get back to us! If you do not respond we will move onto the next family assuming you are not interested in the litter offered. If you have committed to a litter and decide to back-out; it must be done before puppies are 4 weeks of age in order to transfer to a future litter; otherwise your reservation fee is non-refundable. Your reservation fee will be held for 2 years. After the 2 years we will assume your are no longer interested in getting a puppy. If you’ve placed a deposit and do not see your name listed, please reach out and inform us. Thank you!
The BIG DAY!!!
When you come to pick up your little Angel he or she will be ready to go! They will have had a nice bath and blow dry so they will be ready to cuddle!! If you haven’t picked up food, let me know and I will give you some to get you started. If you still have a balance due, it must be paid in full before picking up your puppy, or you may bring cash on the day of pick-up. If you prefer to use a credit card, venmo, or PayPal, please process the transaction before arriving to pick up your puppy.
Please see each breed type page for their price ranges.