Labradoodle crossed with Goldendoodle.
We breed the following varieties listed below in the following sizes:
Medium size 40-55Ib
Mini size 20-40Ib
How our waiting list works: We’ve recently decided to do a main waiting list vs waiting list per female. The original reservations will remain as listed below; they are families who reserved in our old process. So to be far to everyone we made no changes to those on our prior list. The families on the new waiting list will be given the option to pick a puppy from the litter with available puppies once they are born. We will reach out to via email or phone listed on your puppy application and you have 72 hours to get back to us! If you do not respond we will move onto the next family assuming you are not interested in the litter offered. If you have committed to a litter and decide to back-out; it must be done before puppies are 4 weeks of age in order to transfer to a future litter; otherwise your reservation fee is non-refundable. Your reservation fee will be held for 2 years. After the 2 years we will assume your are no longer interested in getting a puppy. If you’ve placed a deposit and do not see your name listed, please reach out and inform us. Thank you!
*Luna/Marley-Due in Novemeber-6 reserved, listed below. Any additional deposits will be added to our “mini waiting list.”
1st: Andrea Napolitan
2nd: Stacey Barrett (prefer female)
3rd: Don Garno (prefers Female)
4th: Jennifer Norton in NC (prefers male)
5th: Marlaina Tacco (Any)
6th: Rodica Buca (Any)
*Ruby/Marley-Due in November- Three reserved from our old standard list. Any additional deposits will be added to our “mini waiting list” below.
- M. Scott (Male) Ruby/Marley
- J.Larson (female) Ruby/Marley
Medium Size 40-55 pounds:
Nala/Marley: Going home in July 2021. We have 3 puppies reserved on this litter from our old standard list. Due to the main waiting list update, any additional deposits will be added to the main waiting list.
1st pick: Caitlin Conklin (Apricot male)
2nd pick: Kaleen Goodrich (Female, apricot, brown or phantom) Also possibly interested in Ruby/Marley
3rd pick: Krystina McCloskey (Prefer Apricot & White) Interested in Christmas (Luna or Ruby) litter if pups available.
Mini Size 20-40 pounds:
Jazzy/Marley 20-30 pounds – Going home in March 2021 (20-30 pounds)
Luna/Marley 30-35 pounds: Going home in July. 2021. We have 4 puppies reserved on this litter. Due to the new main waiting list, any additional deposits will be added to our NEW waiting list below.
- Scott & Emily Townsend
- Amanda & Jeremy Broderson (prefers female)
- Becky Fisher (Apricot Male)
- Elizabeth VanNorman, prefer female.
NEW waiting list –Please note that if any families don’t get to pick from our previous list they will be placed in order of deposit below
- Raevyn Yarber 7.7.20 (Male,no color preference) prefer Lexi’s next litter
- Kaleen Goodrich (7/23/20)– Currently 2nd pick for Nala Spring 2021 litter, but is also interested in Ruby/Marley litter
- Krystina McCloskey (8/17/20)– Prefer Apricot & White. Interested in January (Luna or Ruby) litter if pups available. Is currently deposit holder on Nala/Marley 2021 Spring
- Lyndsey Flatt ( 9/27/20) Any gender Apricot/White
- Nicole/Greg Savoie 9/27/20 Female, apricot, brown or white. Prefers Jazzy’s litter.
- Michael Allor 10.3.20.
- Pam Farber 10.5.20. Apricot male
- Pam Haas 10.15.20. Apricot female. Prefers Ruby/ Marley litter.
- Emily Fewless 10.27.20 Male prefers 25-40 pounds, Spring litter.