Payment methods: Cash, Credit or PayPal: ~~ If you are going to put a deposit through PayPal, please just email/call or text me as well with your information on what you are putting a deposit down for which puppy, etc.
- Before litters are born you can reserve a pick by placing a non refundable partial $200 “reserve list” deposit. This will insure a top pick of the litter you are interested in. Picks are given in the order I receive your deposits. All deposits are non refundable!
- I accept all major credit cards/debit cards, or Cash. PayPal.
- You may put a deposit down, or make a payment on a pup using the PayPal Link above on this page. Or you may call me with your credit/debit card information, and I will process your payment. Please contact me before placing a deposit.
- Please no Checks for final payment.
- Puppies can be picked up when they are 7-8 weeks old –closer to 8 weeks, but okay a couple days earlier depending on your schedule is okay. The Puppy will need to be paid in full at time of pick up. Your balance must be paid in full by 8 weeks, even if I am keeping the pup a little longer for you.
- If your little angel needs to be delivered please contact for more information. We will deliver personally as well for a additional fee.
The BIG DAY!!! : When you come to pick up your little Angel he or she will be ready to go! They will have had a nice bath and blow dry so they will be ready to cuddle!! If you haven’t picked up food, let me know and I will give you some to get you started. . If you still have a balance due, it must be paid in full before picking up your puppy, or you may bring cash on the day of pick-up. If you prefer to use a credit card or PayPal, please process the transaction before arriving to pick up your puppy.
- $1200 for Parti, solid, abstract markings
- $1500 Merle
- Pricing range from $1200-$3000 based on color/markings. Please see our current litters tab for Bernedoodles
- Range from $1200-$3500
Please place your secure deposits below: (A 3% processing fee for PayPal has been added)